Sunday, February 24, 2013

Challenge #10 Reminder: Case Sandie's Card

Hello!  Happy Sunday!

Kim here today to remind everyone that you still have one week to play along our current challenge, CASE SANDIE'S GORGEOUS CARD!


To qualify for this huge pack of goodies, all you need to do is create a card/project with any images from Yumi and Fumi Handmade, Sister Stamps, La La Land Crafts and The Greeting Farm!



To get your crafty juice flowing, here are a couple of creations from our team for your inspiration!

First up is this super fun, beautiful card from Eva using Yumi and Fumi.


This next card is by me, using Fumi With Messenger Bag.



Hope you all can play along with us!  You have until this Friday, March 1st, 12 noon to link your creation HERE.

Now for some exciting news!  We are now on PINTEREST!!! I know some people are not a big fan of Pinterest but I for one is a #1 fan!  I love to pin and repin anything I find useful!  As a matter of fact, I have a board for cards, cards that inspire me!  

We are slowing building a collection of Yumi and Fumi cards.  We hope these cards inspire you! Feel free to check out our boards and follow us HERE!  

Can't wait to see everyone's creations!


1 comment:

Leanne said...

Ooooo!! Two beautiful cards ladies!! Outstanding!!
;)