Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Winter Yumi Journal

Happy Tuesday! I decided to use Winter Yumi for today's post...I just LOVE her cool hipster look and happy stance. I thought she'd be great on the cover of a journal for my daughter, which I'm planning on giving to her on Thursday for Valentine's Day.

 
In honor of Valentine's Day I thought I'd use the word LOVE as much as possible in today's post, so here are all the things I LOVE about this journal...
 
I LOVE the mesh bling...OMG, I mean I LOVE mesh bling!
* I LOVE the Colluzle heart template
I LOVE the foil and flock rub-ons
** Lot's of LOVE = LOL
I LOVE my BIA
I LOVE the reason why I made this journal...my daughter
 
 
Copics:
Hair:E31, E34, E37
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Jacket: R81, R83, Rv02, RV04, W3
Tights: N4, N8
Hat, Scarf, Skirt: B91, B95, B99, BG000,BG10
Boots: R05, R46
 
Don't forget Y&F H Challenge #9 Punches and Dies run until noon February 15th...which gives you plenty of time to create and upload...you can check out all of the details HERE.
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing part of your day with Yumi & Fumi Handmade! 
Denice,
Feb GD
 
* When I gave away all of my Colluzle templates a while ago this was the only template I kept, because I LOVE the shape of the hearts.
**A hilarious quote from the movie Dodgeball.

1 comment:

eva said...

adorable! such a wonderful idea!