Saturday, March 9, 2013

Carson Rubber Stamp Convention News

Good morning everyone!!

Wasn't March Guest Designer, Thanh's post the other day fun?!  OMG, I was a bit worried about the pictures, but then I said hey, we had soooo much fun why not share it with our fans?!  I'm so glad she did.  That was a really fun night!!  

Wanted to pop in and announce that we are taking a break from retail conventions for a while, but if anything changes you'll be the first to know.  

But here's some good news:
  If you happen to be in the LA area and are planning to go to the Carson Rubber Stamp convention this weekend (March 9-10) stop by the Craft-A-Holic booth and say hi to Kathy, formerly from Pixie Boutique.  She will be selling The Greeting Farm stamps and Y&FH stamps!  Also, our friend Jenny, from Sesame Bijoux, will be selling her beautiful handmade jewelry and she's got some items for crafters.
Stop by the booth for a TGF make n' take and while you're there pick up some stamps to fill out your collections.  Besides our online store this is the only other place you'll be able to pick up Y&FH stamps in person.  So stop by and tell Kathy we sent you.  Oh and you might see one of us there.  We'd love for you to come by and say hi!

Oh and I almost forgot to mention...  We heard a certain crafter will be making his appearance at the Stampers Anonymous booth.  His initials are T.H.  YES, I am serious!

Before I sign off I wanted to share the two cards I made (for fun) for the Designed to Color crafty Tic-Tac-Toe challenge.  First up I chose the following 3 squares: purple, ribbon and bling and the image is Fumi with Gift.  All the details can be found on my blog including the Copic colors.


For this next card I chose to use the following 3 squares: ribbon, banner & yellow.  The image is the BFF's made by Sister Stamps.  All details can be found on my blog including the Copic Colors used.


Don't forget about our current challenge.  Click on the sketch on the right hand side bar and link up your card.

Have a terrific weekend!!  Thanks for reading! ♥

Hugs,
Leanne

1 comment:

eva said...

such cute cards! not really being into TH, i had to really think who is TH? haha.