Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March Guest Designer Post: Star Student

Hey there, readers!

It's Thanh, your March Guest Designer, back with my final post this month. I can't believe how quickly this month has gone by and how appreciative I am of all your wonderful comments and support! Thanks so much; you know how to make a girl feel at home.

While I don't have any kiddos of my own, yet, I couldn't resist making a school related project with Yumi with Bookbag. I know that most of your kids have just returned or are due to return from spring break so I thought it would be cute to send them off with a card to get back into it:


Yumi really is a star with her outfit and her bright eyes:


These are the Copic markers I used for her clothes and bookbag:



These are the Copic markers I used for her hair, skin, eyes and cheeks:


Renate and Leanne, thanks again for having me! This isn't goodbye, but just a see you later! ;)

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Awww Thanh!! This is so cool!! The inspiration is fabulous and wow look at all the details!! We've loved having you join us for this month! All of your projects have been amazing. It's definitely not the last time we'll see you, I hope. ;)

eva said...

so fun! i love school themed stuff!