Sunday, March 24, 2013

Reminder: Challenge #12 Springtime

Hello!

Kim popping in today to remind everyone that there is still time to play along our current challenge, which is SPRINGTIME.  You may interpret SPRINGTIME in any way you wish as long as we see Spring in your card/project.  :)

Eva and I have a couple of card/project to share today.  We hope we can inspire you to play along!

Eva created this stunning tag using Chasezilla!


For more details about Eva's tag, please visit her blog!

I used Yumi with Fan on my card. 


Ready to play along?  :)  I hope so!  :) Please link up your creations HERE!

Thank you so much for stopping by, everyone!  Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

hehehe!! omg you girls are awesome!! I love the tag and Chasezilla as the Easter bunny if perfect Eva!!
Kim, girl this is gorgeous!! Love the Spring feeling to your card, and my oh my the kimono is beautiful!!!
Great inspirations ladies!!
:)

hapagirlren said...

wow! that is bright and warm like sunshine!!! Awesome, Kim! Eva...how perfect that Chase is gonna go munchin on the Easter eggs. hehe...and the texture on his suit is super coolio :)