Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Last Post ...

Hi everyone!  It is sad to say but this will be my last post on the Yumi and Fumi Handmade blog as I will be stepping down from the design team at the end of July.  I've had such a wonderful time and the year I spent on this design team definitely just flew by.  But it's time for me to move on and time for others to join in and share their talents as well.  I am really excited to see the new DT!  Aren't you?

Before I go, I wanted to share one last project.  This was inspired by all those little trinkets I used to see at Claire's.  You know, like matching necklaces or keychains that were made for best friends to share.  You can put them together to complete an image or a best friends forever saying.

I made little notebooks (4x4 inches) featuring the Yumi and Fumi stamp.  Because they are best friends I thought they were perfect for this project.  So you can keep one and give the other to your BFF.  Then when you get together, you can match up your mini notebooks.  I think these would be so cute for pre-teen girls to give their friends.

This is how the two notebooks look apart.  The little alphabets are from CC Designs Mini Alphabet die set.

Thank you so much to Leanne and Renate'!  They are truly a couple of the most generous, kind and thoughtful people I've ever "met" in blogland.  

Hope you like this idea and thank you so much for stopping by!

eva

6 comments:

Blankina said...

Eva so sad to see you leave!!
Thanks for all your inspiration and hope we keep in touch!!

These booklets are such a great idea,
HUgs Blankina

Leanne said...

Can't believe how fast a year went! Thank you for being with us from the beginning of this journey and helping us bring life to our characters. You will always be a part of our Y&F ohana. I will miss you!
Love the last project, your talent knows no bounds. Thanks for everything Eva. Take care and I'll be seeing you around blogland.
:D
xx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh what a great idea! this is so adorable.

She's a Color Queen said...

This is so clever Eva!! I love it!

Rosie said...

This is so awesome and soooo clever girl!! I totally LOVE it!!! We are going to miss you girl!! Your talent never ceases to amaze me!

kanatanewf said...

So sad to hear that you are leaving the team, Eva. It is projects like this that were always so creative and wonderfully inspiring that helped to make it a pleasure to visit the Y&FH blog. Best of luck in all your future endeavors.