Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Happy Anniversary Wish and Some News

Good afternoon everyone!

I'm popping in to wish Island Scrapbooking in Hilo, Hawaii a Happy 10th Anniversary and to happily announce that they are now carrying our Yumi & Fumi Handmade stamp line!  We are very excited and blessed about that!!


If you're in the area, be sure to stop by between 10am - 2pm, sounds like they are going to have a big, fun party as only a 10th anniversary should be celebrated!!  Wish I could be there!! :'( 

Michele, owner of Island Scrapbooking LLC & me


Michele, owner of IS, and I chatted on the many occasions I "just happened to be in the neighborhood" visits to her cute store and on one such visit she mentioned the 10th anniversary approaching in October.  She also found out that I was part owner of Yumi & Fumi Handmade and was interested in possibly introducing our line to her customers at her anniversary party.  Boy I was beyond ecstatic as I had not told her anything about our line.  Thank you to the little birdy that mentioned it to her.  I was super excited to pack all of the stamps she ordered and added some of our samples.  I also wanted to send her a little thank you card using a combination of a Y&FH image and some of her products...

Happy Anniversary - Summer Fumi

Here is the card I sent her featuring Summer Fumi and on her t-shirt the smallest honu from our Tiki-Surf set.  I combined that beautiful background paper, the Happy Anniversary laser cut phrase and laser cut flower in her hair, all products from Island Scrapbooking to create this super CAS card. Don't our stamps go wonderfully with the products in her store?  :)   I almost kept this card, but knew that it was going to a good home. :)  If you happen to be in the area please stop by, say hi and take some pictures.  Post them on our FB page so we can see!!  ^.^

Sending happy wishes and congratulations to Michele on a really amazing milestone.  Hau`oli la Ho'omana'o!  Cheers to many more!!

Mahalo for stopping by today, have a lovely crafty day and don't forget you have until Friday to link up to our Anything Goes challenge.

Hugs,
Leanne

3 comments:

RiNNE said...

Happy 10th anni to Island Scrapbooking! Such a wonderful card!!

Blankina said...

That's great news!!
HUgs Blankina

kanatanewf said...

Wowsers! That is FANTASTIC news! I think the Y&F line is a perfect fit for Island Scrapbooking! Wishing you both much continued success in this new joint venture!