Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Yeti Fumi

It's my last Tuesday as a guest designer at Yumi & Fumi Handmade. I want to thank them for having me as a guest--it's been very fun!

This week I inked up Yeti Fumi. I know it's after Christmas but I've never been one to be on time with holiday cards! LOL!




I kept this card super simple so it would mail easy. She's colored with copics with some sponging around the edges and then I used more scraps that I found in my stash. Some sponging, a border punch for accents and some touches of sparkle with a copic glitter pen finish the card.

Have a wonderful day and again, thank you to Yumi & Fumi Handmade for having me as a guest!! If you are ringing in the New Year tonight, please do so safely!!  

3 comments:

Blankina said...

Dani I think your posts have been lovely, thanks a lot!!
Wishing everyone a great 2014 in good health..with lots of pretty Yumi Fumi stamps...magic moments etc. etc.
Hugs Blankina

Denice said...

What a sweet card! It's been lots of fun reading your posts every Tuesday this past month!
Wishing you and all of the Y&FH readers a Happy 2014!

kanatanewf said...

You've been a fabulous guest DT this month, Danni! Love your Yeti Fumi - I'm also a big fan of keeping things simple for easy mailing.